January 6, 2009

The Bachelor

Who\'s    keeping up with The Bachelor this season Pictures, Images and Photos

Most of you know that I am a reality tv junkie.BIGTIME... Were as my good friend Mary is a religious..lol Big Loser fan, I am addicted to THE BACHELOR. I know some of you wonder why, dont ask..i really dont have the answer for you. But last night was the season premiere, and if you want to watch a show that is enjoyable check it out. Monday Nights at 8pm on ABC.

I also love watching The Amazing Race and American Idol. For all you Idol fans..get ready its coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know that was a joke about Mary, right???? I'm the one that loves biggest loser.
    We both like the Amazing Race. You should go to my friend Alisa's blog. You guys have alot in common. Both reality tv junkies'.I will email it to you.

    ReplyDelete