January 24, 2009

"FRIENDSHIP" Quote of the week


A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget."



I value my friendship that I share in my life. Friends to me are just as an important part of my life as my family is. I am very selective on who I choose as my friends in life as an adult. Although I have a lot of acquaintance's in life, there are very few who I share my trials, joys, secrets, and struggles in life. Thank you to all of my friends though who have taken the time to just say hi every now and then.I do want my friends to know though that I do think of them often, but know that as we get older it gets tougher and tougher to keep in touch regularly with all of them. I am aware that we are all busy in our own personal lives, but do want my friends to know that I am thankful and blessed to share a friendship with all of you in our own ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment