January 18, 2009

Revlon Cancer Walk Saturday May 9, 2009


My friend Karen ran the Revlon Cancer Walk last year. As most of you know my sister lives with Brain Cancer that is non-operable. Karen will be running the Revlon Run for Womans Cancer again this year. Please take a moment if you can and donate to help raise money for this research. Also to help support Karen as she demonstrates her strength, courage, and passion for something that is important in her life and my families life as well. I have attached a picture of Karen from her run that she did in 2008. Although last year was her first year doing it, and she signed up literally last minute so she was unable to raise a lot of funds. I am hoping with the help of family and friends and spredding the link, that we may be able to help Karen achieve her goal for this run since there is time and it wont be taking place until Saturday May 9, 2009. You can see Karen is the one on the right, on her banner it has my sisters name Heidi Christopherson.
So please click on the link and read about her story and how you can help millions of woman and possibly even my sister in this research.

Thanks Everyone!!

2 comments: