February 23, 2009

My new look


Ok, so after years of having literally the same hairsytle, i was bold enough to go with a change. My hair was just much longer then I think it has ever been since I think my senior prom. I of course was growing it out for my wedding, but since then realized this hair is dull, ugly, and just plain boring. So, my wonderful cousin Sarah who lives here locally did a change for me, i wanted to cut my hair at least to my shoulders, then i decided why not give me some bangs. So, after spending much needed time in the salon I got a new look. So, heres to 2009 and a new hairdo...lol

3 comments:

  1. I am just seeing if i am still having problems posting comments I was informed no one could leave comments so this is a test....Hope it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say how cute your new doo is. Looking really good. Don't you love a new haircut.Love Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is definetly refreshing having a new haircut I do admit. New colors to....Love it!!! ERIKA

    ReplyDelete