March 21, 2010

Flag Football

So...most people know that I absolutely LOVE my youngest nephew Gavin. Not that I don't love all of my nieces and nephews but I have a particularly special bond with my nephew Gavin. I was fortunate to be able to see him the day he was born, and also take care of him as a baby. Had weekend slumber parties at Aunt Erika's house. Was BLESSED to have him as my ring bearer in my wedding also. I was very sad when I moved back to California that I would be leaving behind my wonderful "Munchie Munchie" which was my nickname for him. But I am fortunate to have pictures be sent to me on him growing. So my brother Robert signed Gavin up for a Flag Football team. Even though they lost there first game Gavin looked so proud and like he was having a blast. Had to share the pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment