December 30, 2010

2010 Coming to an End




So, I was blessed to have a wonderful Christmas. I know I mentioned the different meanings of Christmas Eve, but I didnt get to share the pics of my wonderful time with my family. So Christmas Eve we all went to my sister Heidi's house, and then on Christmas morning we had breakfast at my moms. It was really nice, all the kids came in there pajama's which is just how my mom likes it. This year has been a very tough year. We had a lot of ups and downs. We have lost some great friends and family in our lives but hold there memories close to our hearts. May we ring in the New Year with great joy. Be thankful for life, and surround our lives with the belief and faith that we have a loving Father in Heaven who loves each of us. Iam thankful for having a wonderful family, I dont know what life would be like without them. So, here is a piece of my family Christmas with you.These are pics from Christmas Eve at my sisters, I will post pics from Christmas morning, another day!!!



MOM & MY NIECE BRITTANY























MYSELF AND MY SISTER HEIDI











MY BROTHER DENNIS, ME, MY
SISTER HEIDI, AND MY MOM JUST MISSING MY BROTHER ROBERT




MY NIECE ALLISON



MY NIECES MONICA, SOPHIE, AND LAUREN



MY SISTER HEIDI, NIECE SOPHIE, AND MYSELF



MY BROTHER-IN-LAW ESTEFAN,& MY HUSBAND MICHAEL

MY NIECE MONICA AND MYSELF

1 comment: