January 1, 2009

A fresh New Year

Photobucket

Happy New Year!! This Beautiful sunny day in California is a great day. The weather outside is about 70 degrees and no wind in the Antelope Valley. I had a great New Years Eve. First new years in my married life. Michael and I had a pretty laid back New Years Eve. We were invitied to our friends Ray and Ericas house. We decided to just hang out and watch movies. We watched the movies Stepbrothers. If you have not seen that flick I recommend renting it. It was hilarious. Just before midnight we tuned into our local channels and rang in the new year with Dick clarks new year. It was sad to see the state that Dick Clark is in after having his stroke over a year ago. I remember as a kid hanging out at home and my parents would make popcorn, and we would all hang out playing games, and when Midnight came we watched the tv and cheered to Sparkling Cider. Remembering those days makes me miss my dad. My mom rang in the new year up in Salt Lake City. I truelly believe this year will be a blessed year. I am hoping this year will bring everyone in good spirits, great health and happiness. CHEERS from My family to yours!!!!!

1 comment: