January 3, 2009

THE MORTIMER FAMILY AND KIDS

THE FAMILY OF DENNIS & LILIA MORTIMER




I decided one of the things I should do if I am going to share my stories with everyone is to share with everyone who my family is.I was raised by two wonderful parents Dennis and Lilia Mortimer.

In 1998 my Dad passed away unexpectedly.This past October 2008 actually was his 10 year anniversary.I was blessed to have a great Dad in life. Although I was extremely sad when my dad passed, thinking of all the things in life I would not be able to share with him, I carry the great memories in my heart always.This was the last pic I took with my dad before he passed away. I had taken a trip to California as I was living in Las Vegas at the time.




My mom is a woman of much class.She is a perfectionist as most of my family would say. She is a great person though and although she has her own unique personality we all know our mom truelly loves her family. My mother is a very talented woman and loves to do crafts and stitchery. This was a picture from Thanksgiving in 2007, if you cant tell by the picture my mother is just perfecting her holiday centerpiece she made before Thanksgiving dinner was served.


I am the youngest of 4 siblings. Heidi(39), Dennis (39), and Robert (36). I have 7 nieces and nephews whom I love to pieces.I am happy to share in this blog pics of those whome I love very much.


THE EXTENDED MORTIMER FAMILY
SEPTEMBER 2008



AS A CHILD..A PIC OF MY BROTHERS ROBERT AND DENNIS AND MYSELF IN THE MIDDLE

ME AND MY SISTER HEIDI BEHIND ME AS KIDS!!

MY SISTER HEIDI AND HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY!!


I am blessed to have my sister Heidi live here locally were I am able to visit with her regulary. She has been battling with Brain Cancer, but needless to say she is in good spirits most of the time. She truelly is my best friend in life and am so thankful to be able to have her in my life. Heidi has 3 kids from her first marriage, and has recently in the past years married a wonderful man Bruce. He loves my sister and my nieces and nephew enough to literally marry into a family that was already established.Bruce took on 2 teenagers and a pre teen for being married the first time. I definetly give him credit for that. He truelly loves his new family.

BRITTANY NICOLE (21)



CHRISTOPHER NICHOLAS(18)


ALLISON MARIE (13)



MY BROTHER DENNIS AND HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY !!


My Brother Dennis lives here locally to. He is married to Debbie and they have 3 daughters. Although I dont get to see Dennis often as he works a lot I am to blessed to have him live closeby and be apart of our lives when the time permits.

Lauren Desiree (14)


MONICA ROSE(12)


SOPHIE OLIVIA NORA(3)



MY BROTHER ROBERT AND HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY !!



My brother Robert lives out of state in Las Vegas, Nevada and we dont get to see him as often as we would like, he is still not forgotten.My brother Robert although divorced has a Handsome boy. Robert works in the retail business which he has done just about his entire life. Although I wish he worked in a different field which would allow him to take some more time off especially during the holidays it is a job, and at this day and age with how our economy is I guess all i can say is At least he has a job.

GAVIN ALLAN (6)






ME AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY!!

On September 20, 2008 I was the honor of marrying my best friend Michael Graham. Being the youngest in the family, it felt good to know that I now have the oppurtunity to continue to extend the Mortimer family in time. I feel blessed to have a great family and be able to share my love with them. I thank God everyday for watching over us and pray for many many more years ahead of us.




2 comments:

  1. Great post Erika. I need to credit your dad with the name Erkaka. I took it for him. He was a real good guy.
    All your niece and nephews are cute. Everytime I see Brittany I cant believe thats her. She is the one that used to shadow us. She looks BEAUTFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laura. You have a great family. We love them all. I think I forget what your dad looked like. I so glad you posted that pic especially. I have to say Francisco sees Robert more than your whole family as he is always at his store buying something for baseball. We will keep an eye on him for you. LOVE Mary

    ReplyDelete