January 10, 2009

"LOVE" Quote of the week

"LIFE'S BLESSED CALLING IS TO SOW SEEDS OF LOVE THAT MAY BLESS THE WORLD WITH FRAGRANT BEAUTY THAT ENDURES BEYOND THE MORTAL FRAME."
I chose the word "LOVE " for the week because I feel that without Love nothing in life can bring happiness. Love is something I feel in my heart everyday. There are many things in life that I can say I Love. Of course the most important kind of Love i have for is my family and friends. You hear people use the word love all the time. Kids say it when they eat things such as I love Ice-Cream, or OMG..I love those shoes, and I love being on my computer. Love can be phrased in so many different ways, but Love in my life has a meaning. It is important for us to tell those whom we truelly LOVE how much they mean to us. So with this word LOVE....I want all of my friends and family to know how much I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment