February 12, 2009

American Idol Views

american idol Pictures, Images and Photos
Well I have to say that so far on American Idol after watching last night, I am disappointed on some of the contestants that the judges have chose to keep and and even more disappointed at some of the contestants they chose to eliminate. They did something quite different this season for those who do not watch, and took the contestants remaining to the judges mansion and decided at that point they would do a small interview with each contestant and eliminate it down to the final 36. They had some of them do a sing off, it was just ridiculous. There were some who sang great in Hollywood who the judges brought in the group but eliminated in the end, and there were those who could not even remember there lyrics in Hollywood and they made it through, gosh my opinion is if it didnt matter that you knew your lyrics in Hollywood then everyone should have just memorized a few notes and called it a night instead of staying up with little to no sleep trying to do your best. I was really mad at last nights outcome. I hope that this is a good season, but from the looks at how the judges views are, I am not convinced that this will be..We shall see I will give it a little bit of time, but may end up tuning American Idol out this season if it seems fake. There is one thing that I am happy about and that is that they did in the end even after putting her through I am happy that Joanna Pacitti got disqualified. She has already had her time to shine, including already having an album that was a flop. I dont know how many times this girl feels she deserves to get shots over and over again. I believe that Idol should be for those who have never had record deals and who are new to the limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment