February 13, 2009

SURVIVOR!!! And Reality TV.

Well last night was the season preimere of Survivor. I have never been a BIG fan of the show, but usually determine that by watching it for a few weeks. So, last night didnt really give me much on anyone, I thought it was kind of boring actually. We shall see what next week brings, its make or break for me watching this season based off of next weeks episode. Although I am very excited about The Amazing Race starting.
I am still very glued to THE BACHELOR, he is down to his final 3 ladies. I was sooo happy to see him get rid of Naomi. She was just out there. I am hoping he picks ultimately in the end Molly but I hope at the end it is Molly and or Jill. I would be happy to see him with either one. But my #1 pick is Molly.

1 comment:

  1. Erika, I did not watch all of it yet, but have it DVR'd. Can't wait to watch it. Give it a chance sometimes it takes a while to get into again. Have you ever watched the Amazing Race that is a good reality show. Starts this Sun 8pm CBS.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete