September 19, 2010

Two years ago!!




Two years ago I married the love of my life. I can't believe that time has sure flown by. I cant say that it has been the easiest 2 years for Michael and I, but I can say that we are still incredibly in love with each other. We have made it this far in the short two years of marriage we will manage to make it through many, many more years. With the crisis of our economy, work has been a struggle, finances, etc. But we still find time in our day to show our love and appreciation for one another. We hope that through the grace of God, and many, many prayers, that great things will come our way soon. We would like to move from were we live eventually and start a family one of these days. I love you Michael!!!
****CHEERS to our anniversary, and here's hoping for many, many more to come, and hopefully in the future, when its the right time, include children in the picture******

3 comments: